We train our staff to be courageous, giving them the confidence to back their intuition and the tools to help them validate it. MacroPlan attracts excellent people and is home to a team with a unique outlook and skillset.
MacroPlan believes in its individuals. We support diversity and aim to provide all of our employees with a challenging and exciting work environment. We strive to invest in our people and bring out individual talents. We build trust and foster strong working relationships. We want to be the place where YOU want to work!
MacroPlan is currently engaged in many exciting projects that have significant national and international presence. We provide a supportive office structure and offer a number of benefits to our staff. We actively encourage staff to build their profile by attending industry functions and seminars. Working with us means having the opportunity for long-term career development as we provide:
- A variety of projects to suit different interests, experience and goals, as well as the opportunity for individuals to move between different types of projects within the office.
- Training and development opportunities in the form of both in-house and external training courses and seminars.
- Probationary and annual reviews for all staff to review performance and identify future goals.
- Opportunities for promotion to Consultant, Senior Consultant and Manager.
Health and Wellbeing
MacroPlan wants healthy and happy employees! We know that it can be hard to find a balance between health and wellbeing and work. To combat this, we provide:
- A 50% rebate off your gym membership.
- A social program that includes activities such as Friday afternoon drinks, Birthday celebrations, an EOFY party, an annual office Christmas party plus other social events from time to time.
MacroPlan is always looking for talented individuals to join the team so direct applications are welcome at any time.