MacroPlan’s assistance in leading a series of Development Approvals for the national rollout of the new Holiday Inn Express hotel range is beginning to pay dividends.
Holiday Inn Express Sydney Macquarie Park is the first of 15 Holiday Inn Express hotels to be developed in partnership with international investment group, Pro-invest under a multiple franchise agreement.
In addition to the opening of the 192-room hotel in Macquarie Park, Sydney, a 226-room Holiday Inn Express will open in Spring Hill Brisbane later this year, followed by Adelaide with a further 245-room Holiday Inn Express in the centre of the city opening 2017 and 345 rooms in Southbank, central Melbourne opening in 2018, totaling 1,008 rooms in all.
One of the world’s fastest growing hotel brands, Holiday Inn Express encourages guests to STAY SMART, offering ‘everything you need but nothing you don’t’ in one inclusive rate that delivers:
- Free and fast Wi-Fi available in guest rooms and throughout the hotel so they stay connected all day, every day
- Free Express Start™ Breakfast or a Grab & Go option for a smart start to the day
- A comfortable and restful sleep with high quality bedding and choice of firm or soft pillows
- Self-service business centre and laundry room for their everyday needs
- Great Room, a public space for guests to enjoy their breakfast meet, work or relax
MacroPlan’s experienced and qualified economists align their understanding of macro-economic forces with micro-economic variables such as geographic and industrial characteristics, demographics, labour market shifts, resource demand and commercial realities. Contact Joel Taylor – General Manager National Business Development today to discuss your property research requirements.by