MacroPlan is excited to announce after 25 years of strategic property advice in the South Australian market, the opening of our Adelaide office.
Brian Haratsis, Executive Chairman and Founder of MacroPlan said “Adelaide and South Australia has an incredibly bright future and we want to work with Government and private investors to harness the opportunity for economic growth.”
Heading up our new South Australian office is former National Chief Operating Officer for the Property Council of Australia, Nathan Paine. Nathan will be supported by Senior Manager Matt Clemow whose previous role included; Chief of Staff to Ministers Conlon and Rankine.
MacroPlan is currently commissioned on a number of South Australian projects driven by our understanding of the local property cycles and structural change.
We also have a long history advising clients on major projects including;
• Riverbank Precinct – extension of the CBD towards the Adelaide Oval;
• Major Retirement and Aged Care businesses – such as Southern Cross Care and ECH;
• Mixed use developments including Cheltenham Racecourse and Bowden TOD;
• Key Local Government Authorities, supporting advice from a strategic and economic perspective;
• Key infrastructure projects – Adelaide Ring Road and Adelaide Airport; and
• Comprehensive retail advisory work – from Rundle Street Mall to Lend Lease Mawson Lakes.
We plan to bring unparalleled national project expertise, combined with local knowledge to deliver innovative outcomes for our South Australian Clients.
Our new Adelaide office is located on the Ground Floor, 89 King William Street, Adelaide. Contact Nathan today to discuss your property research requirements.by