Project Name: Canberra Light Rail Market Demand Analysis and Business Case
Client: Ernst and Young
Project Description: MacroPlan worked in partnership with Ernst and Young to deliver Property Advisory services (including market demand analysis, project definition and business case development services) for the completion of a Feasibility Study of the Canberra Light Rail project. The scope of work completed by MacroPlan included but was not limited to:
- Providing advice on the viability of various possible land uses.
- Advising on future Market Demand.
- Preparing a market demand analysis report.
- Developing and implementing an initial market engagement strategy.
- Investigating delivery options / scenarios.
- Recommending scope options to best achieve the project objectives and financial parameters.
- Developing and presenting a draft business case financial model and report.