MacroPlan provides a range of planning services from pre-acquisition due diligence, strategic assessment and conceptual planning through to rezoning and development approval and project implementation.
Our planners work with our in-house economists and analysts (and other consultant experts) to evaluate social, economic and environmental factors that contribute to the success of projects.
Our multi-disciplinary approach delivers outcomes that focus on evidence, identifying development opportunities and optimal project outcomes, and clarifying pathways to achieving development approval.
We have extensive experience in project managing large-scale projects for both the private and public sectors and in representing clients to both state and local government planning authorities. Our focus on meeting project management milestones and timeframes safeguards the viability of your development proposal.
MacroPlan has a thorough understanding of planning policies and an appreciation of planning systems nation-wide.
We provide the following services throughout the entire cycle of development:
- Planning due diligence
- Compliance assessment
- Evidence-based strategic planning
- Land rezoning and variations to development standards
- Planning Scheme amendments
- Land Use Strategies
- Structure and Master planning
- Preparation of local planning controls and codes
- Regional planning strategies
- Developer contribution plans
- Written submissions
- Peer reviews
Comprehensive development applications
- Project management
- Pre-lodgement advice
- Local development applications/Statement of environmental effects
- Major development applications- State significant development/environmental impact assessments
- Post-approval advice – conditions of consent appraisal
Planning communication and representation
- Expert witness – evidence in Courts, Tribunals, Appeals and Panel Hearings
- Ministerial briefings
- Consent authority representations
- Community consultation
- Dispute resolution
MacroPlan is experienced across all property sectors. Our expert planning team is supported by some of the most qualified economists, advisors, spatial experts and researchers in Australia.